Monday, April 17, 2006

First Easter Holidays

My hubby and myself are non-religious couple but nontheless, this is one of my favorite holidays of the year as it always spells long weekend for me, due to the Good Friday holiday. In anticipation of this long weekend, I have arranged with Winnie and asked her to bring Aidan out for a catch up session with Caden for these 2 buddies to have some bonding time..

Both Caden and Aidan have behaved well during the lunch session until Aidan started to become restless and hitting onto his table. Caden seems to have observed this big Aidan's mischief and also started to be restless in a very short while. Caden has since learnt this trick from Aidan and started to do it almost for the next consecutive meals at home.

well-behaved at the beginning of the meal:

showing brother Aidan the art of reaching for the food.

Displaying his skills of escaping from the baby chair..

No comments: