Thursday, October 05, 2006

A stroll in the park with my Lantern


Since I have to work late tomorrow (being a reporting deadline day.. ), tonight I decided to bring Caden down for a stroll in the park although tomorrow is the mid-autumn festival.. no choice lor.. so told PaPa I'll accompany Caden for a lantern stroll..

Caden was extremely excited when he heard me saying,"we are going downstairs, quick wear your shoes".. and happily waited at the door.. when he was downstairs walking around with his lanterns (courtesy of my Cousin Mary) he was shouting with joy.. glad to see that he has enjoyed this short stroll tonight.. I hope I can at least knock off by 830pm tomorrow to do this again..

Asking PaPa to carry him high high near the basketball net which he enjoys alot as well..


Caden's lanterns, the most traditional one is from Grandpa and Grandma..

No comments: