Saturday, March 24, 2007

Home alone

Tonight PaPa has an army mate's wedding dinner to attend at Le Meridian. When it comes to army mate's wedding dinner, the family is usually not invited. Hence Mummy has to stay home together with Caden. Mummy has been worried that she is not able to cope due to her medical condition but she reassures PaPa that he can still go ahead but on the condition that he's on the urgent standby.

It didn't turn out to be too strenuous for mummy to handle Caden, what I have done is to bring put his favourite toys and role-play with him, got him to drink some milk, read some books and the time passed quickly. Luckily for the last 2 weeks, I have trained him to sleep on his own (ie, without my physical company by his side on the bed), I managed to set myself free by 915pm! He had a good time with me nontheless but he is aware that PaPa is not around as he kept asking where is PaPa!




No comments: