Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Kneel down and pull your ears!


Yesterday, Caden's grandma was complaining to us how notti Caden was. He asked Auntie Heidi (my new maid) to bring out some coins that PaPa has put for him in a key pouch that PaPa doesn't need to school. On his way, he has asked the maid to use these money to pay for a pack of chocolates that cost $2. My maid was so stupid to have proceeded to this request from a 3 year old boy.

It was fuming to know. Hence I wanted to punish him really hard for him to remember that this is wrong. I scolded him after my dinner at 9pm and Caden started crying. Then I asked him to select his mode of punishment:
1) cane on his hand
2) stand outside the house for 10mins
3) kneel down and pull his ears

Obviously it didn't seem scary or painful to choose option 3, although he was sobbing when I told him that there is a punishment. He took options 3. And after 5mins of kneeling, he started to tell me, "Mummy pain pain my legs"..

I asked him to stand up again and explain what he has done wrong.. he seems to have understood.

Today, when he is at Grandma's house, my mil asked him how did Mummy punished him, he showed off his stunt in her room, thinking that it's very funny! )Pangz..

No comments: