Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ethan's reading behaviour


As I am busy clearing my annual leave (at such a bad time) since last week, I managed to spend a fair amount of time with my 2 sons (coupled with constant nagging from my mil abt the maid).


Ethan doesn't seem to have an interest in books like his brother, Caden at this age. Ethan loves to fiddle with the little corners of the books given to him, pulling out the furs and hairs of another storybook with such textures incorporated and licking them like his favourite food.






Ethan has just turned 13th month old and has a good appetite in comparison to his elder brother, he eats almost everything! But, somehow, he maintains his lean physique, probably due to his genes and active movements around the house. At this stage, he has also progressed to walk a few steps on his own with confidence!

No comments: