Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dear boys

It has been such a draining week for me.. the fact that I had so much work waiting patiently in line to be cleared and at the same time trying to spend some time with the boys. Eventually, I am guilty for not accomplishing the latter as I am literally swamped with work during this budget period.

Ethan is turning 3 years old soon. He has still not displayed a level of maturity and independence that Caden used to show in the past. I think naturally we tend to compare the boys, especially Ethan's progression with his elder brother's when he is at Ethan's age. We tried to remind ourselves that every child is unique and special in their own ways so it didn't really bother us too much for now. These few days, Ethan has been quite a pain - when I got back home from work at 10plus pm, he was still found wondering around the house, then pestering me to sleep together with him when I still need to find time to have a de-tox shower before my beauty sleep.. he has been very resistant to his father lately, probably he thinks PaPa always sided Caden (which is valid) since most of the times, Ethan is the unreasonable, possessive one. Hopefully end Nov comes around real soon and that's when I can set aside some quality time with my 2 dear boys + 1 old boy!!

No comments: