Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Ah lou is not good with giving surprises. He bought my VDay present last week and was eager to tell me that he has done so.. The best part is, he even gave me a preview of the present on Friday morning and I got to know what I'll be getting this valentines day.

For 2 consecutive years, the gift is sourced from Crabtree and Evelyn. Ah Lou has gotten enough lessons in getting wrong presents for me so he has learnt to play the safe game these 2 years. I love toiletries so anything from marks and spencer, Crabtree or Origins will not go wrong. He particularly liked that fragrance from this year's Crabtree range which he bought so it will be something that benefitted both of us ( it comes with talc powder) so ah Lou can use too! :) anyway, it's also a sweet gesture to still receive a gift despite all these years

No comments: