Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hot air blowing..

Every morning as I prepare myself for work, I'll usually need to use the hair dryer to blow dry and style my hair to keep it in place.. If Caden is awake, he'll usually look at me using this electronic device and wondering what's the object that's making mummy's hair flying around.. I will tease him by using the hair dryer and blow at his hair and the hot air usually makes him crawling away..

Sometimes in the nights before I sleep, I will also need to use the dryer to blow dry my hair and again, he will stand near me in his cot waiting to be blown.. then again, I'll use the dryer to start blowing in his direction and he will quickly hide away from the hot air.. I believe he finds a lot of joy running away from the dryer as such, he will be excited nowadays seeing me picking up the hair dryer...

hiding from the hair dryer:

No comments: