Sunday, April 15, 2007

Love thy sibling

I have been trying to get Caden prepared for the arrival of his little sibling for the past few weeks. We try to get him stare at the monitor to look out for our baby 2 when we go for our gynae visits. Caden seems to know and now learns to say "hello baby" by waving his hand at my tummy and learning to kiss at my tummy when asked to. Thankfully, my close friends are all going to deliver their babies before mine (in fact one of them has gone through her no.2) and we can take the opportunity to show him the newborns to prepare him even more. I am now currently into week 11 of my pregnancy and baby has been measured to be 4.9cm. I haven't been gaining weight yet (in fact lost 1 kg) cos like my first pregnancy, I have not been taking in the food well. My tummy has significantly grown and shown cos my uterus has expanded now to accomodate the growing foetus. We have finally stop all the injections on sat and Dr Cheng will continue to put me on a close watch to ensure I have a smooth journey for the next 6 months.

No comments: