Thursday, June 14, 2007

My active baby

Baby 2 has been very busy kicking in my tummy recently, in fact, as early as week 16, I could feel his movements. Maybe, as a second time Mummy, I am more sensitive to the movements in the tummy as compared to the period when I was carrying Caden.

Baby 2 likes to keep me awake especially at the point that I retire on the bed to have a good night's rest. Sometimes, it really hard to get to sleep due to his super-duper activeness but probably I have been working late for the past few nights, it somehow makes things easier becos I was really tired!

Baby 2 has also made me ugly, my skin condition has deteriorated in the past 2 weeks to the extent that my face is now scaly. When I was carrying Caden, I swear that it was the best moment in my life as I was pimple-free and glowing! But this time round, I am not sure if its the hormone medication that I am currently on is the reason behind, but I just hope that baby 2 is fine inside as this is more impt to me that my outlook for now...

However, it is a great feeling once again to experience the feeling of a little life actively swimming in the tummy... it always makes me feel that life is really amazing!

No comments: