Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back at Work


This is only my first week back at work in my Bank and I am already missing Ethan. Although its a short week, each time when I'm in the lactation room pumping milk for Ethan (doing 2 times a day), I have to retrieve the pictures of Ethan to make my day happier at work..

I have not been staying late in the last 3 nights, averaging 745pm. But to me, it is already a mad rush the moment I step back home after dinner with the 2 darlings.. Washing bottles, pump, sterilising them, boiling water, making milk for Caden, bathe, coaxing Caden to sleep, then pump milk again before we retire for the night. All to be done within 1 and a half to 2 hours. I will be staying later in the office in the later part of next week and hopefully my hubby and MIL can cope better without me (cos they need not pump milk).. Not sure how this arrangement will work going fwd, as we are on a lookout for maids now and possibly, Ethan and Caden will be easier as they become older.. otherwise, I will really have to seriously consider other job options..

No comments: