Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Seeing them


Mummy's half year reporting nightmare finally came to an end yesterday, I was thinking that I could finally bring Ethan home from today onwards after work to least spend some time with him and Caden on a daily basis.

This morning I decided to pay my GP a visit for a swollen patch on my hand which had a bubble form since Sunday night. Besides this swollen patch, I have other medium size red patches around my upper body (abt 10 or so) which were developed since Sat.. initially I thought they were just some insect bites which my body just reacted badly. I was seeking for a peace of mind with my visit to the GP this morning to make sure that its nothing like chicken pox (cos i have some on my scalp as well).

True enough, my GP suspected that it's chicken pox although its still a few spots here and there and only one developed into a bubble. He put me out on 3 days MC so that I don't pass this virus to my colleagues in case it turns out to be true..

As a result, tonight, my 2 boys are not home with me, and PaPa is still stuck in Ah Gu's house pacifying Caden to sleep there..

So suay, Mummy's birthday is just this Sat and there could be a possibility that I can't spend it with my sons this year.. hopefully my birthday can help to wash all the suay things I encountered since beginning of the year..

No comments: