Saturday, September 15, 2012

The clinic assistant

I got a call from my clinic this Thurs morning and the conversation goes like this:

Clinic Assistant (CA): hello Miss Lim?
Me : yes speaking
CA : your test results are out
Me : oh, but I won't know how is it since Doc Eu is on leave this week right?
CA : not to worry! The test results only showed presence of bacteria.
Me : no blood trace?
CA: eh.... Hmm... (checking) .. Actually have..
Me: ( silent) *** faint****
CA: not to worry. U come on Monday and check with dr ok?

It certainly helped that the clinic assistant's voice is so assuring over the phone, I could temporary shelved this aside and peacefully enjoy this weekend before my meetup with doc on Monday. Seeing the CA in person will also cheer one up as she has a very cartoon face!

Fingers crossed




No comments: