Friday, June 21, 2013

Craziest things I have done during this haze period

1) Air purifiers


I been googling on the functions of air purifiers and was convinced that I should invest on one given our cough history and the current hazardous conditions. I went asking for air purifiers yesterday afternoon,  after having kept myself in the house for the last  2 days. To my surprise, stores like courts, harvey norman and best denki confirmed to me that air purifiers were completely sold out islandwide. To my other surprise,  best denki called me at 7pm last night and told me stocks came back in. We went down to compass point and bought 2 of these - it was not the model that I have placed my order but I took them nonetheless. 

2) Gui Lin Gao
 We love eu yang sang gui lin gao so I stock them up to combat the adverse hot climate

3) Face masks
I ended up queuing for face masks tonight when I chanced upon the fact that there are stocks available in the mall the boys are having their lessons. It took me 45 mins and  the pharmacy could only sell me 2 n95 (duck shape) + 10 pieces surgical masks!

4) crazy image
I got stared by many in my office area when I was one of the rare ones who started wearing face masks on Tues in town area.

5) windows
Because both ethan and myself came down with fever on tues, we couldn't turn on the aircon for the past few nights and yet I persisted in closing almost completely shut for the past few nights.

Wonder what other crazy things I will do next. I am reacting this way, all in the name of motherhood. .

No comments: