Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spongbob Movie treat - School holidays Day 3

I brought the boys for a movie treat on the 3rd day of this week's school holidays. Ethan woke up only at 9.30am in the morning and I had to change my plans to watch the movie at City Square mall instead since the other 2 screening times that I have shortlisted earlier were at 10.30am.

They have been asking to catch The Spongbob Movie when they watched the trailer some time back, so I took this opportunity to make use of the Golden Village promotional package - buy 2 adult tickets, free 1 child ticket (before 2 pm) to fulfill their wish.


Gosh, the movie was so boring from my perspective. Most parts of the show were in cartoon format which I can easily watch on my weekday nights at home and the humour level was almost to the minimum. However, my boys enjoyed the show thoroughly and said they loved the movie!

I wished I had the courage to put them alone in the Spongebob movie, while I watch Cinderella in the other movie hall which was also screening at the same time:


Maybe, in another 2 years time...

No comments: