Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Labour Day - 1 May 2015

As this year's labour day falls on a Friday, we decided to get some treats for the boys. They have been bugging us to bring them watch 'HOME' so we decided to bring them to the cinema for this. The original intent was to watch 'Avengers' but the seats were all rather fully booked so we have to shelve this for a while.

For the first time, they get to watch a movie alone.. we decided to buy only 2 tickets for the boys to watch without our company.. they were happy with this arrangement. They even get to enjoy a box of popcorns by themselves!


After the movie, we brought them for a Chinese themed lunch and also bought them a cup of bubble tea (from Gong Cha) as part of a holiday treat..

At Crystal Jade, Caden enjoyed the wanton noodles and dim sum thoroughly so this is considered his birthday treat!



Ethan was so happy the whole day and jotted down his feelings in this little book which looked like a poem:

I feel happy because I watch movie
I feel happy because I eat popcorn
I feel happy because I drink Gong Cha
I feel happy because I play soccer!


 


I don't know why he wrote 1st number in an opposite direction!

No comments: