Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Secret Police Bunker - 26th November 2015

Aunt Peggy organised a trip to bring all the cousins (almost all, minus Samuel) to the Secret Police Bunker near Chinatown (Pearl's Hill Terrace) late November.  It was a rare trip together, especially with Emma Jie Jie.

 

I didn't join them as it was my teaching day but I heard all the kids had a lot of fun hanging out together, be it the tour, or just playing some simple games..

Some pictures which were shared:

Funny faces shot
With the Old Police Car

I think this is command centre?



Caden told me that playing with this old dial phone was fun!

Resting time..
 

The boys told me that they had a great time! So I guess this is worth a visit!

E-mail fcor@mha.gov.sg or call 9893-5140 to book the tour which is ongoing till Jan 31 2016. Tours will be conducted from Tuesdays to Sundays, excluding public holidays, at 10am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 2pm, 2.45pm and 3.30pm.

No comments: