Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My 'me time'

I am fully appreciative of my 'me time'. It's usually the time period when the boys are finally asleep and ah Lou happened to be in bed early as well. For the last 4 days, I got some breather from my boys' mischief as ah Lou had taken some leave this week. It was rather timely as I was already on the verge of tearing my hair off every day with their bickering!

During my 'me time' , I get to munch on my titbits, drink some cold beverage and play some candy crush before I get onto bed. Sometimes I like to catch up on financial news to keep myself updated still (to aid us in better financial planning). I guess this 'me time' also helps me to consolidate my emotions and reflect on areas that I should do better as a mummy and be more mentally strong. Honestly, on an average week, my 'me-time' only lasted at most 2 to 3 hours per week! Although short, it's definitely important to have a 'me time' to go a longer way!

No comments: