Friday, July 22, 2016

Mummy's birthday celebration - July 2016

Ah lou took leave to accompany me on my big 4 birthday this year and he took the effort to get me a nice big breakfast in the morning.

As I am such a big fan of dim sum, we headed to change city point to grab lunch at Tung Lok Signatures so we could rush back home in time to pick up the kids from school at 1.

Given that it's only 2 of us,  I get to pick something that I really love since young..



This is my favorite childhood dish. The quality here didn't disappoint 😋

We ordered crispy noodles but the noodles looked weird.  In the end we couldn't finish this as the portion was too big for 2 of us.


Har kau here is not so good.

Although some dishes were disappointing, it was an enjoyable lunch, probably I get to eat in peace without the kids plus getting 100% attention from lou!  We even had some time left to shop around in the mall leisurely.

As Caden just recovered from stomach flu,  we opted to go DTF at night for dinner. The kids had a great time joking amongst themselves. And we ordered our usuals.


See the little head who managed to come into this pic! 




I have termed this week as my birthday week so I get to play the 'queen' in the house given this privilege 😆

Time flies..  I have already spent more than half a lifetime to date.  I just wish that the remaining parts of my life will just be filled with happiness!

Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments: