Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Hort Park - 13 Jun 2016

One of the highlights of the recent June holidays was a trip to Hort Park - and it was on an extremely hot day! Ethan has visited the park recently as part of his school's learning journey in March so initially he provided us with some good directions around the place.

Some old-school see saw



This pair of birds somehow caught my eyes..

We decided to do the Forest Walk which extends about 3km if I am not wrong..

Weather was so hot but the most torturing part is having to walk through some parts of the bridge which were way too high for my personal comfort รถ. In addition, there were signs where wild monkeys might appear anytime so it was quite scary for me. True enough,  halfway through the journey, we heard some weird sounds in the bushes,  and I suspected that these sounds should be coming from the monkeys!


Leave no man behind!!


The boys enjoyed the walk though 



At the end of the trail walk.  We have to walk back to Hort Park as we have parked our car there..



Most of us were very exhausted by the time we completed the entire trail walk ( round trip).  It's a good exercise though so I guess I don't mind doing it again! 

No comments: