Thursday, January 04, 2007

Our first night

PaPa has left for national service in the wee hours of the morning today. When I made the usual morning milk for Caden, he asked me,"PaPa where?" He is now getting more expressive with his speech, which is good, least we know what he wants. I have explained to Caden that PaPa will not be back home till Sat night, so he needs to be a good boy.

Tonight when I reached home, Caden was as usual happy to see me. Grandma has kindly brought over dinner for me and Caden happily sat with me throughout the whole dinner as he was eyeing on my rice! Grandma commented that he was looking for me the moment they reached home earlier this evening. Which really warms my heart.. Caden's fever has finally not recur for the past 24hrs, but he is still having a rather bad cough, tonight he vomitted in his sleep again.. hopefully it will clear up by this sunday as I won't have many chances seeing him next week..

No comments: