Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Caden's Playgroup development

Finally Mummy has the chance today to see for myself how Caden is doing in school. For the past few days, Lynn (our maid) has updated us that Caden didn't resist that much and cry when she dropped him off in school and was updated by the teachers that he didn't cry as well. This came so sudden as PaPa had just experienced his crying last Tuesday when he brought him to school and that was when we decided to pull him out of the centre by next month.

When I reached Bright Kids this morning at 915am, the centre sounded very orderly, I didn't hear any crying within the centre. I was frantically trying to look out for Caden without letting myself exposed to the rest of the children and teachers of my presence (in case teacher purposely give him more attention as a result). In the end, I found Caden sitting near by the window in the centre of the room, doing his coloring session. Chen Lou Shi was spending her 80% of dedicated time on him by guiding him on what colors to put on in the workbook. I was quite proud that he continued on his own with the coloring when she moves on to the next child. At times, he even turned to his classmate sitting next to him mumbling some words. then he did watched another child who threw tantrums at the other side of the class and continued with his coloring activity..

Caden even pulled down his own pants and inform the teacher that he wants to pee.. subsequently, he continued to move on to the next activity which involved some craft work where he paste some colored papers on the alphabet B...

I managed to catch hold of the principal and asked abt his progress, she also mentioned that Caden just stopped crying all of a sudden since last week and had since adapted well.. so I told the principal that we'll probably keep him here in this centre and withdraw our termination letter...

No comments: