Thursday, October 18, 2007

Enjoying himself in school

I went to see Caden for the second time yesterday late morning to catch him in action during meal time and playtime. Saw Caden obediently sat there drinking water, waiting for his lunch and self-feeding subsequently. He was one of the first children to finish the lunch and proceed to sit by himself near the shower area (which is the usual routine). A little gal joined him later and they were engaging in their own world of children conversation. I can't really hear what they are talking abt, but definitely there is this part which I find it very amusing :

Gal: So funny (digging her nose)
Caden: (digging his nose too) Pi Sia! So funny! (chuckling away)
Gal : (laughing at his dirt!)

then they both continued to engaged in some conversation.. subsequently, I saw him mingling with other children who don't get to bathe(cos on half-day programme). And eventually he even joined the nursery class children in their sing-a-long session.. When I decided to appear at the door near 12pm, he was delighted to see me.. this moment is really very heart-warming!

I asked Caden on our way home what he has learnt in school, he thought abt it for a while, and said " San" (mountain in mandarin). I would presume that its Chen Lou Shi who had taught him this during the coloring session. He kept telling me that he didn't cry in school proudly and appeared to be much happier compared to the last 2 weeks..

For the past few days I have been spending more time with him, in consideration that my operation is scheduled to be on coming Monday.. hopefully when Lil' Ethan arrives, Caden is ready to welcome this little additon to the family..

No comments: