Monday, March 17, 2008

Clearing my maternity leave

Although Ethan is approaching 5 months old, Mummy still have more than 2 weeks of maternity leave to clear, cos Mummy only took 2months and 2 weeks from her annual leave last year when Ethan was born. That leaves her with 1 full month to take in the past few months.

It has been a fulfilling time with Ethan during my leave. When Caden is with us over the weekend, Mummy is not able to spend quality time with Lil Ethan as Caden demands alot of Mummy's attention. So the only time to bond with my lil one is through the leave which I can utilise 2nd half of the month, although most of the time, I have to work from home cos the work is simply never-ending. Mummy treasure these days alot with Ethan as she hardly have the time to spend with him on weekdays. Now that I have about 2 more weeks to clear, I'll need to take more pictures, talk to him before I get busy again the later part of the year..

No comments: