Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ethan has flipped on his own!

Today PaPa went off in the late morning to attend a wedding luncheon leaving Mummy with 2 little boys at home.. Mummy was hoping that things can happen as per scheduled so that she can feed Caden lunch, then feed Ethan his afternoon milk and proceed to have Mummy's own lunch thereafter.. but when it comes to children, usually, I don't get the luck..

Since I was trying to get Caden to take his afternoon nap, I brought Ethan along into his room. As I was busy disciplining our dear elder one to close his eyes, Lil Ethan was happily lying on his own on the upper deck of the bed. Before I realised, he was on his tummy enjoying the view of his brother's room. I was surprised that he could flip and decided to see this with my own eyes. And true enough. as I turned him back on his back once again, Ethan did another flip and ended on his tummy... His neck has also become stronger to hold on its own as he enjoyed viewing...




One week ago, he was trying very hard to flip by himself..



Once he learnt this new skill set, he kept practising and practising and practising, so meaning both PaPa and Mummy are busy now keeping an eye on him..

No comments: