Saturday, August 08, 2009

Mummy's birthday

We celebrated Mummy's birthday which happened to fall on a Sunday (hence no requirement to take leave)

This year, my ah lou bought me a Gucci wallet, cos the current Burberry limited edition has been tearing apart. As usual, Mummy has been tasked to select her own present so my hubby can happily pay without going through the agony of seeing his wifey's disappointed face for his choice of present!

Actually we wanted to bring the kids to the airport to watch the airplanes at the viewing gallery but the T2 one was closed for reno. So we only spent the time there eating Caden's fav food xiao long bao at Crystal Jade house.

We got ourselves an ice-cream cake (again!) for the sake of the 2 little hunkies and they had a good time blowing candles twice on my cake!!
Actually, my ah lou bought me a present this year which is supposed to be a surprise, and it turned out to be a jewellery box from hallmark with a mirror attached. Mummy still cannot figure out where to place this item in the place and it is still being kept in the gift box!

No comments: