Monday, July 19, 2010

Mummy birthday

This is a posting done by Mr Papa. I have never really posted anything on this blog and will do it for my wife's birthday.

Both myself and wife took leave to celebrate her birthday. We went to catch the show "Inception" which was very mind-boggling. We had different opinion of how the show ended. We had a very nice dim sum lunch at Vivocity.

We brought the 2 kids out for dinner to celebrate. They always like Din Tai Fang, especially the xiao long bao which Caden can eat up to 6. Ethan only liked the skin (he will not eat the meat).

We also bought a cake back home to blow which the kids like very much.
I promised my wife to buy her a bag. In the end, she choose a "miu miu" bag (which I have never hear before) and asked her colleague to buy from London. Hope she likes the bag.







No comments: