Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thunderstorm

Last night during wee hours, thunderstorm hit our neighbourhood and it woke me up to shut the windows (my maid was happily in her slumberland!). When I popped over to Ethan's room, he was very much sound asleep and unaffected by the heavy downpour. When the lightning and thunder started to haunt us, abt ten minutes later, Ethan came crying to my room with his fav tiger toy and said he was scared scared.. then after he calmed down, he told me that he cannot get to sleep cos he saw the lightning from my windows. I had to draw down the curtains so that it blocked off the lightning and even had to helped to cover his ears.. Sigh.. it was supposed to be a heavenly time for sleep and it turned out to be so tiring.. Caden was so deep asleep and didn't had too much reaction from the thunderstorm.

Ethan stayed wide awake till 7am and I had to chase him out of the room for me to catch up on my sleep!

No comments: