Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bedtime

It's quite a pain nowadays to get the 2 boys to go to bed early. If Caden misses his afternoon nap, he usually dozes off fairly quickly at night, so long I can get him settled down on bed with his eyes closed. Ethan on the other hand, will have his usual 3 hour nap after his lunch and morning class. As a result, he has been very alert even near 10pm (my benchmark is get to bed starting at 9pm).

Last night, after I am done with my work and shut down my laptop near 1030pm, Ethan was still hopping around in the bedroom (in the dark) and still asking for more toys/milk and whatever that he can think of. I decided to shut my eyes and lay still on bed pretending to have fallen asleep. Ethan called me almost 30 to 40 over times and shake me in vain to get me to talk to him.. eventually he gave up and fell asleep in just 1 minute after not hearing from him... he looks such an angel while sleeping..

No comments: