Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Fatten us up!

I had 3 persons coming up to me in the last 3 days to let me know that I have lost weight. I decided to take my weight test last night to see if this is true and indeed I have shed almost 2 kg in the last 3 months although I did not deliberately work on any weight loss diet or exercise to achieve this. It's quite worrying if one loses weight for no reason.. which may imply that some disease has already started attacking you.. but then again, my loss may be a temporary issue since I have worked fairly late in the last 2 months over year end closing.

Caden on the other hand, probably has inherited the genes from his PaPa. He is not a picky eater and is adventurous to try out all types of food. We are fairly amazed with the amount of food he is able to consume at one meal - sometimes he can gobble up 6 xiao long baos + noodles + fried rice from Ding Tai Fung, or 3 slices of pizza + wings + garlic bread, or a chicken burger + chicken tenders + fries at BK. Despite the amount of food he takes, plus 3 cups of milk a day, he is still considered a very lean boy at his age. Ethan is showing the opposite behaviour, he turned out to be a very fussy eater, refusing to finish his usual meals, still a sucker for his milk.. sigh.. and obviously, his built is really small compared to other children of the same age..

must think of a safe and healthy way to fatten all of us up (including the father)..

No comments: