Thursday, February 18, 2016

大年初二: 9th February 2016

On second day of CNY, it's a tradition to visit my side of relatives.  However, this year we are missing my Aunt as she had passed on with cancer last July. My cousins can't celebrate this year so we don't have to make a house visit to their house.

We had our kueh lapis breakfast before going over to my parents' temple and the boys really love this cake so much..

80% gone in no time!
Somehow the temple was not too crowded on that day so it was rather peaceful.



After we are done with praying, we decided to pop by IKEA for a quick lunch as I needed to get some stuff from their kitchen departmart. Ethan asked to play in the indoor playground although his brother can't join in given his height now:

I think this boy has another 2 more years to enjoy the Indoor playground facility:



I felt so cold and sick all of a sudden, and it turned out that I had fever by the time I reached home.  And it also turned out that I had a continuous attack of the fever for the following 6 days which had also kept me out of school. What a virus! I hope this is my 1st and only illness for this year of Monkey!

No comments: