Sunday, June 11, 2006

Black rainy sunday

It was raining since this morning when we woke up, first thing on my mind is there goes the botanical gardens plan and shopping trip.. My hubby told to wait till after lunch and decide if I still want to go ahead with the shopping (to get something to wear for my very good friend's wedding on the 24th!!). But the sky was super duper dark around noon and started pouring so heavily like nobody's business at 1pm!!! I then told daddy to call off all plans and sleep at home instead.

Caden is walking more at home today, basically only 10% of his time is spent on creeping. We think this is a natural progression, and he even attempted to kick the ball while I was playing ball with him. Wonder what other tricks can he come up with by next week..

Crying for 'bao bao" when he was stuck in the exersaucer which he climbed in himself..









kicking the ball..









taking the clothes out from the laundry basket..

No comments: