Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Catching up..


My staff has just tendered her resignation with the bank yesterday and her last day will be my birthday next month. I know that as a result, I will not have much time spent at home on weekdays, and possibly on weekends as well as I need to double-hat while sourcing for a replacement and overseeing half year reporting. Worse thing is my boss just integrated another function into my reporting team n thus, will have to triple-hat for as long as another 2 new joiners come.

As a result, although there are still lots of work to be done (cos my boss on block leave-clearing my work and his work!!), I'll try to make it a point to leave office early by 730pm, if need be, bring back some materials that I need to catch up home. Reason being, I know that I am going to be home late during the month of July, and may not get to see my son during weekdays as he will sleep by the time I have reached home. These 2 weeks are the best time to catch up with Caden as much as possible. I just want to catch each new moments that he has learnt in everyday (today he said apple when he wanted to eat a slice) so that I will not get to miss out too much when i'll be busy next month. Hopefully I am really able to get the replacement really soon so that the hectic life will be back to normal soon..

No comments: