Thursday, November 01, 2007

Mummy's complications

Mummy has lotsa of problems during this 2nd pregnancy and even after child birth. I've experienced a threatened abortion during the first trimester, weight gain issue throughout the whole pregnancy and even rash during last trimester, let alone the usual morning sickness symptoms. Now, despite Ethan has been delivered safely, Mummy has a very horrible rash attack - due to hormonal change, the C-section wound also didn't recover well.. Hence at this juncture, I am not enjoying the confinement period like how other usual mummies may have by having the mood to enjoy good food and great time shaking legs at home..

As we were discussing Ethan's chinese names last night, I was talking to my ah lou abt my 2nd C-section cut, which is abt 3cm apart from my first C-section cut. Was wondering if we are going for a 3rd child, where else can Dr Cheng cut me? In between the 2 cuts?? I was not able to imagine the same area of skin tissue having undergone 3 cut in a span of 6-7 years.. But my ah lou quickly said, "Its ok, we should stop at 2.." Asked why, said that he doesn't want to see me undergoing the same suffering that I have gone through for the previous 2 pregnancies (as Caden's one wasn't smooth-sailing either).

Melted......

No comments: