Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mummy's solo times with Ethan

Finally my confinement lady is gone on Thurs. The times with Ethan thereafter was tiring.. he was awake more now, and while he's awake, either he pooed lots or demanded for feeds.. or simply just want to be carried..
We brought Ethan to Dr Sim on Friday for his Hep B jab on Friday. He is now weighing 4.65kg, think its a pretty good size for a month old baby.. was proud that he could gain so much despite on TBF. Hopefully as the days go by, I can get myself adjust to the night feeds better and be less tired. To date, my c-section wound still gives me problems and the pigmentation of the rash is still horrible.. I need to look forward to the year-end sales to get working pants for work come Jan when I return from M-leave!

First day out after turning 1-month old..

No comments: