Friday, June 10, 2011

KungFu Panda 2



Today marked my last day of leave before I start out on my new journey at work. PaPa has also taken leave to bring the boys out for their long awaited movie treat - Kung Fu Panda 2. Caden and Ethan enjoyed the show alot and chuckled at most times (cos the show is really funny!)

Thereafter, we had our coffee at Starbucks and tried their raspberry white chocolate cheesecake which was very nice. The boys had a busy time scooping off the foam from the Latte

Ethan's lips are lined with some residual of the Latte foam

Caden loved their cheesecake


I told Caden that I am planning to do a jog tomorrow morning and he asked to come along as well. Before he fell asleep tonight, he reminded me to wake him up so that he can accompany me tomorrow morning..but i doubt I am ever going to make it that early..

No comments: