Tuesday, June 07, 2011

My date with Caden

Caden wanted to tag along with me when he knew that I am paying a visit to my long-time friend as she had just given birth to her baby. So I brought him along, with the condition that he has to behave in Auntie Glory's place.

So it turned out to be our official date out this school holiday :)

Caden was kept happy at my friend's place as he was treated with yoghurt and orange juice, plus unlimited time playing with my iphone. I had a quick catch up with my good friend and was glad that she's doing well as a first time mum..

Thereafter, as we were making our way out of the estate, Caden spotted a playground and spent some time there.




Then I brought him to Nex at Serangoon as I needed to adjust my specs at the shop. As it was 4plus in the afternoon, Caden told me that he needed to eat something so we had our afternoon tai-tai teabreak at Starbucks sipping Latte and enjoying their cakes.

We saw this polar bear advertisement for National Geographical


drinking my favorite coffee


Adding on to his trip today, I decided to bring him see toys at Isetan and coincidentally they are having a toy fair (which is ending tomorrow). Caden cast his eyes on some Iron Man lego sets and asked if I can buy that for him.. I decided to get them since they are not too expensive and he agreed to do his homework diligently during this school holidays.

Obviously the boy is really happy when the payment is done. So he can't wait to go home after the payment to open up and fix up the models!

Exhausted after climbing all the stairs instead of taking the escalator - my challenge in going out with Caden is to keep up with his pace!



I enjoyed my son's company as he wasn't too difficult to handle when we are both shopping alone. In the train, he would like me to take that one single seat together with him as he said "so Mummy won't be tired standing while I sit" (such a sweet boy)..since this is my one and only week on leave at home during this school holidays, I had to make the best of it and ensure that it's really enjoyable for both of them.

Enjoying the train ride cos it meant playing with my iphone again

No comments: