Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day


V day has never meant anything to my ah lou, least when we started seeing each other till now.. I don't quite remember receiving any specific gifts meant for V Day, or maybe some gifts which are expensive enough to be combined for Xmas gift and V Day gift. For a long time, I have resigned to the fate that my hubby is simply not bothered to celebrate V Day cos he doesn't really do anything for our anniversary either so what's more a V Day.

No surprise for this year, though he kept saying that he will pay for my Coach bag which costs 600 over for my Vday present. Sometimes, it will be nice to have a surprise from him, but the un-surprise thing abt him is that there is no surprise - he is the most unromantic person I ever know. Despite this, I still rushed down to Zara on Vday in the mist of my reporting period to get a shirt for him which he has tried but not bought cos it was beyond his price range.

So why am I married to him in the first place? There are more than this about him that meant more to me...

No comments: