Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday PaPa



Today is PaPa's birthday (and my mom-in-law too!) but unfortunately PaPa is not able to take leave from work. Mummy has long blocked this day from her annual leave plan and decided to go ahead with it. I have told Caden that I'll bring him to watch the Astro Boy and today I will pick him up from his kindergarten for the first time!

It was heartwarming for me to do this again (picking my son from sch directly) since I last did this when he was in Brightkids on his last day. Astro boy was very heartwarming and I used up a few pieces of tissues but Caden kept asking me why I cried during the movie show.

We had a simple affair back at home as we didn't get to arrange a proper dinner on time. My ah lou is scheduled to get an iphone as his bday present from me, till his phone contract expires this Dec. Caden and myself got PaPa a bday card with lotsa scribbling from Caden's artwork. Anyway, he is still thinking which phone to get at this point (fickle-minded as usual)

Back home in the evening, we had a little cake from Bakerzin for both Mum-in-law and ah lou.. the kids were obviously happy cos they get to blow off the candle.

No comments: