Monday, November 23, 2009

Tokyo trip - countdown

Obviously I am getting more excited with this trip that I have been entering entries into here in the last few days. We got 2 vacuum bags from robinsons as ours broke while packing over the weekend. We were quite disappointed to see one of the wheels of our luggage broke out into pieces (probably Caden and Ethan were playing with it while we were away at work) so we hope that can last for the whole trip..


I think I will miss Ethan awfully when I am away.. and yes.. awfully. Cos this sweet cry baby loves to hug me when I am back home and made me feed him mouthfuls of rice when I am having my dinner. He will usually dragged my hand to get titbits for him, usually prawn crackers, honey stars, raisins or coco crunch.. and say goodnight to us before he hops into his sarong and sleep for the night... really sweet boy...

No comments: