Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tokyo Trip - Packing time!

We decided to start packing up for our Tokyo trip on Sat in case there are still items amiss and we might have some time to get them before embarking on the trip with Caden.

Mummy has been feeling awfully guilty especially when the trip is drawing near towards Ethan since he will be left at home with my maid and Grandma. We had decided not to bring Ethan along since PaPa knew that Mummy has been shopping-deprived and had wanted to do a "shop till you really drop" in tokyo. Having Ethan around may not allow me to really shop and get my clothes / stuff in tokyo since PaPa may have a hard time juggling 2 boys and that will not be a holiday for him. So the most practical solution is to leave Ethan in the good hands of my mom-in-law as we go on our first proper overseas trip after 5 years! (since I got pregnant with Caden, we have stopped our travelling)

PaPa took out 2 luggage bags this morning and I was in charge of all stuff except for my ah lou's clothings, which is a lot of work for me since I had to make that list of items mentally in my head. I don't like to jot stuff on papers and check them off (yah, I may miss out stuff but I only process activities by working my mind hard!). Ethan and Caden got very excited with the mufflers, gloves, woolen hats that I have took out (in case the 7 deg got too cold for us) and start wearing them for fun. I sorta completed the packing within an hour and got quite satisfied with my efficiency, on the account that I have already started preparing all my toiletries and skincare essentials the week before (which can be time-consuming cos you need to wash all the small bottles and waiting for them to dry and transferring them from the original bottles).


We are now only left with getting 2 vacuum bags, some zip-lock bags and sweets to survive through the 7 hour flight for Caden... Ethan still doesn't know that we will be leaving for Tokyo trip starting Wed and he still happily help me to fold clothes throughout the whole packing period..


Haiz.... Guilty...

No comments: