Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tokyo trip - last min surf!

I have assigned the task of setting the itinery for our free and easy days in tokyo to my ah lou long back. To be honest, both him and myself do not know much abt tokyo, ie, where to head out or what to do best to fully utilise the 2 extra days, my ah lou simply selected shinjuku and shibuya to curb my shopping urge.. and he thinks its good enough to occupy us for the 2 days..


this weekend, I have finally started to surf the net and checking out various blogs to read people's experiences in tokyo. Only through this, I realised that there are actually more places to visit in tokyo and definitely I need to visit Harajuku to bring Caden to this mega Kiddy land so that he will be awfully amazed by the range of toys offered in Japan.


am still frantically checking out the various blogs to get better understanding.. anyways, I only have my job to blame for this last min rush.

No comments: