Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mini refurbishment - Day 2 to Day 4

Day 2 continues and it is also the start to my body ache! The whole house was literally turned upside down as the days passed when the 2 painters moved from room to room.

I was told that the paint these days are not as easy to achieve the same colour as the ones you see in the catalogue so it takes minimum 3 coats to have almost the same effect.

I also learnt that both Nippon and Dulux only mixes the paint colour when it's being ordered so even if you order the same colour code a few days later, you might run into the chance that the colour code is slightly different with your first batch.

It was dusty when all the furniture are being shifted and covered during the painting days and I had to find ways to keep the boys in the most safe place during these days. In one of the afternoon,  they get to dine in my bedroom for the first time in their lives!


I had to order KFC delivery as I don't have access to the kitchen
Happy with their popcorn chicken bucket rice

Can't wait for the weekend to come so we can arrange for all the deliveries to happen next week.

No comments: